Friday, November 20, 2009

Yes, I'm obsessed...

...with the Empire State Building. I remember the first time I went to the top, it was still the tallest building in the world. Boy did I think that was cool. It's one of the few tourist sites that I've revisited regularly in NYC. One of the others being the Staten Island Ferry. That's the best, cheapest, touristy thing you can do in NY. Anyway, I expect some of you are bored with my links to photos of ESB, but this one is so especially cool, that I'm posting it as photo so you can't avoid it.


Love the way the fog wrapped around it. Definitely click to enlarge to get the full effect. Thanks to my new NYC friend John who as it turns out, also dreams of the day when people bust out in song on the sidewalks, just like an old Fred Astaire musical.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home