Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Glenn Beck: Tickled Pink

I totally succumbed to spring fever yesterday. It was just too nice outside to spend the day in front of the computer. Would have blogged in the evening but then Glenn Beck interviewed disgraced and resigning freshman Congressman Massa. This will surely go down in the history of television as the absolute worst interview of all time. I followed it on Twitter instead of watching live but thanks to the internets, the entire debacle is archived here. If you don't have an hour, Media Matters has the story and a short clip with Beck's seminal quote, "Sorry viewers, I believe I've wasted an hour of your time."

Most honest thing ever said on the television. I plan to watch it in full myself at some point. Not every day you see a Congressman earnestly discussing "ticklefighting" with his staff.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home