Saturday, April 24, 2010

Actual Fan Mail

Do occassionally get a commenter who bravely posts that they read me every day and like my work, but it's been a while since I've seen a thread titled anything like this.
Libby Spencer is an Honest and Sincere Person, and She does a good job
Of course it could be the schizophrenic troll who posts as multiple sock puppets, one of which likes me, but it felt pretty sincere. Maybe this will link to the thread.

Meanwhile, I'm out to visit the folks for a while. Haven't seen them in over a week and want to get out before the rain so I can walk. Be back later.

[More posts daily at The Detroit News]

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

Anonymous Larkspur said...

Libby Spencer is an honest and sincere goddess, and She does a good job.

There. I'm pretty sure that's what the schizo-troll (bless his and/or her heart) really meant.

How are you doing, Libtastica?

10:01:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Hey Larkspur. I'm ok. How about you? Miss the old chats at Eschaton before Echo ruined everything.

7:36:00 AM  
Anonymous Larkspur said...

Yeah, I had to bail on Eschaton, despite the many good folks there.

Me, I has allergies. That's the good news AND the bad news, because the good news is that everything is in bloom and the beez are buzzin and it's all so beautiful. :::sneeze sneeze sneeze:::

I'm about ready to take three cartons of books over to the local hospice office, as a donation. They have a big used book sale every year, plus one of the local independent bookstores sells their used books year-round. And godlets know, I have many many too many books.

Ooh. Mayhap dust is also causing my sneezing.

Also, we must remember that plenty of Arizonians are SHOCKED and DISMAYED at their state, and since everyone in the USA already has lots of firearms, we should send Cookies of Hope and Courage.

3:25:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Yeah the allergy thing is fierce this year. Lucky the pollen count isn't so awful around these parts but still sneezing myself.

And don't books have a way of piling up on you? Cool that you have a good place to donate them.

Glad to hear you're well.

5:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home