Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Seeing stars

Been a brutal couple of days at the sucky big box store job and I just got home today so a little linkfest of odd stuff.

My pal Roy Edroso got a shoutout from Tom Tomorrow in this cartoon. That's as good as getting a Pulitizer in the blogosphere.

Geek heaven. A gallery of DragonCon costumes.

Didn't get around to watching this yet, but I heard Alfred Hitchcock in on of them. Seven must-watch What's My Line episodes. I loved that show.

My friend Kevin drives a truck for a living and I love this picture. This is sort of place I want to visit when I travel because I'm a geography geek too I guess. Standing in 3 states.

And I haven't tried this yet either, but I want to keep it in mind for when the Muse deserts me. From my friend Misha on twitter: "If you need a right brain infusion (creativity) press your right nostril shut and breathe through your left nostril for 5 minutes."

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home