Monday, February 07, 2011

Superbowl Sunday

I've watched at least part of every Superbowl since the very first one. Every year in a different place. Picked up an extra shift at work so this year I missed it entirely. It's okay. I only watched it for the commercials anyway and you can get them online now. I liked this one the best.



I also loved the little Darth Vader kid but the Chrysler one worked better for branding. Chrysler 200 sticks with you from the first view. Had to watch the Darth kid twice before I remembered what it was advertising.
Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

So what are they advertising here -- Detroit or the Car? I'm glad they're building something in Detroit however. My Chrysler was made in Mexico and the Chevy was made in Kentucky.


I have owned American cars only for over 20 years and there's still nothing that would tempt this gearhead to change that.

5:36:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

I've only bought American cars but I've owned foreign cars when someone gives me one. I've had a lot of cars.

But my first car was a Chrysler Newport, maybe a 63. Loved that car. So Chrysler has a special place in my heart. I'm happy to see they survived after everyone pronounced them dead.

6:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home