Monday, May 30, 2011

Cock and bull story

I know that politicians can't always keep their junk in their pants. And yeah, I remember how we got burned on John Edwards after we all defended him. But let's be real here. Weiner is a New Yorker and he's young enough to understand how the internets work. No matter how new he is to twitter, I find it extraordinarily difficult to believe he would be so stupid as to tweet a photo of his dick to some young groupie, even by DM.

Let's look at the facts for a moment. The usual cretins are now piling on this unfortunate young woman and selectively choosing their "facts" to make a bogus case. Cripes. If I had a buck for every time I saw some fangirl call a well known person her boyfriend, I'd be rich enough to retire. Hell, I've done it myself.

This isn't the National Enquirer. It's the usual vicious idiots of Breitbart Nation driving this faux scandal. So not sure why anyone is taking it at all seriously. Except maybe to expose the fakery.

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

6 Comments:

Blogger Madeleine Begun Kane said...

I agree with you completely.

Mad Kane

3:02:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Hey Mad. I'm astounded at how many people I've seen equivocating about this one. Like I said, it's Breitbart. Not to mention, I finally saw the pix. It's not even that lewd.

6:39:00 AM  
Blogger Litzz11@yahoo.com said...

Yeah it's quite obviously bogus, and I'm glad to hear that Weiner has retained counsel. It looks like he was targeted by this Twitter activist trying to cook up a scandal.

And even more hilariously, the "scandal" was supposed to be that he was sending pics to an underage girl. The girl the Breitbart dimwits have been harassing over this is actually 21. So, FAIL on that score, too.

Breitbart's a walking lawsuit. It's not clear if he was duped by this guy too or if he was involved in cookng up the scam -- there's some suspicious stuff implicating Dana Loesch. But at the very least Breitbart is horribly irresponsible. No one should ever even think of taking him seriously again.

7:34:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

If only the establishment media would get that Andy should be shunned instead of treated as at all credible, we could eliminate a whole lot of stupid out of our discourse.

8:03:00 AM  
Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

Sadly almost half the country falls for the "where there's smoke, there's fire" argument. Where there's political smoke, there's more often a political smokescreen, but we live in a land of lies and we're lazy ignorant people who see believing lies as a sport.

There one born every minute, and two to hack his e-mail.

9:37:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

I blame the media more than the lazy average Jake. If they didn't treat these malicious cons as credible, this idiot stuff wouldn't get the traction.

There's a lot of people out there who still believe they're not allowed to lie on TV.

6:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home