Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Silver Lining

This could be good news. Michele Bachmann won't run for re-election to Congress as long as she's running for the presidential nomination. Can't think of more efficient way to get her out of government.

Of course, as someone on Twitter pointed out, she has until early June 2012 to drop out of the presidential race and still file for her old seat. A good reason to help her win the nomination. Maybe I'll start saying nice things about her. Oh wait. That won't work because the cons won't support her if I do. So maybe I should amp up the criticism... [Photo via Alan Colmes.]

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Blogger merlallen said...

I'm voting for her in the primaries if she's still in the race

6:00:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

merlallen! Long time, no see. Not sure if I have that option here.

6:26:00 PM  
Blogger merlallen said...

I think they just started up the open primary system again here in WA. In 2000 and 08 it was by Party, now they don't even register by party anymore.

2:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home