Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Quick bytes

Hey that's my friend and old boss William C. Newman narrating this spot for the ACLUM CivilLibertiesMinute: "Out At the Inn"

I adore stuff like this. Amazing long exposure photos taken from the fronts of Tokyo trains.

And if you love hobbits, this is the must click of the day. My dream house. Built in a few months and cost just $3000 dollars in Wales currency. I could happily live in this house for the rest of my life.

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

I love that house! Environmentalism be damned, it's beautiful, it's me.

But it's a bit small and there's no garage. But, hey, he built it for lass than half my real estate tax and I'm sure it costs nothing to heat and is cool in the Summer.

9:56:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Really Fogg. The ecological aspect is just a bonus. That's the house I wanted to live in all my life. But I think I might have debarked the trees just because I like the clean wood better. As a kid I used to peel bark off branches just to see the wood underneath.

8:52:00 AM  
Blogger Capt. Fogg said...

It does bring out my inner trogolodyte. I once did have a house in the woods which I loved dearly and I still miss it.

It's amazing though how well the designer hid the fact that it's underground. It feels open and airy and spacious. Not at all like a cave.

9:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home