Thursday, November 24, 2011

Little known facts about a well known blogger

In keeping with the holiday theme of giving thanks, I'm thankful for Mike Finnigan, whose generous linking at his Blog Round Up at Crooks and Liars launched my own little blog into the Google rankings and encouraged me to keep blogging. And I'm far from the only one. Mike's relentless kindness to lesser known bloggers is legendary.

But I never knew until now that Mike is also such a huge musical legend. I mean, I knew he was a great musician but not that he played with Hendrix, among many other illuminaries. Yet he still shaped the political internets in his spare time. Just wow. How lucky am I to count him as a friend?

[More posts daily at the Detroit News.]

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home