Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Our children are homeless

Got caught up in real life yesterday and I've been fooling around with my newly redesigned Detroit News blog this morning. So all I have at the moment is this tweet of the day:
HoneyBearKelly: RT @MiaFarrow: 1 in 45 American children is now homeless. That's 1.6 million children. #poverty
No doubt they are also -- what's the new euphemism for hungry these days -- food insecure? That's criminal. We're the richest country in the world. This shouldn't happen here.

It only contains old archived posts at the moment but link to new Detroit News blog in the tagline below Glad to get rid of that horrible head shot in the old one. Of course, now I have none at all but I consider that an improvement.

[More posts daily at the Detroit News.]

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home