Saturday, December 31, 2011

Time waits for no one


Well it appears I'll be turning the year feeling miserably ill, so no deep year end thoughts for me. Neither am I likely to make it to midnight since I just broke out the brandy to ease my tortured throat. Which is helping by the way. But I still have lots of saved links, so here's some the best of the year end reviews I've seen.

You can tell a lot about a GOP candidate from where they choose to live. Houses of the Hopefuls.

A rare photo journey inside North Korea.

Loved Stanley Kubrick's photos of New York.

Pete Souza's official White House 2011 gallery.

The Occupy Movement in 50 pictures.

Salon's media hack list of 2011.

An awesome movie mash-up that uses scences from something like 253 movies.

And best of all. The year in Lego.

Happy New Year's Eve. Don't drink and drive.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home