Monday, February 13, 2012

Hair brained journalism


There comes that moment in the silly season when the vital question of hair dressing is addressed. I think it falls under the 12 cardinal rules of Village punditry. Unsurprisingly, Callista gets clipped in this odd media obsession.

If you're dying to know the secrets of Mrs. Gingrich's miracle bob, click over for the details. I'm only bringing it up because I heard her speak for the first time this weekend on some youtube clip. I was shocked to learn she has such a pleasant speaking voice. I expected a "nails on a blackboard" screechy pitch to go with that brittle hairdo. It was like when you've developed a phone only relationship with someone for years and them finally meet them in person. In reverse.[via]

[More posts daily at the Detroit News.]

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home