Sunday, June 10, 2012

Eyes on you



Fabulous new webcam crossed the radar this morning. Abbey Road livestream. First thing I saw when I clicked over was a couple of tourists recreating the famous Beatle album cover. Not so easy with the heavy traffic. Added to the sidebar along with Retronaut.

People keep linking to Retronaut photo series and this page of 1961 Motorola ads predicting the future finally tipped me over to giving them a permanent spot. Put that one into Daily Buzz, even though I won't check it daily. But it occurs to me it's a good site to explore on a slow news day, especially if you love photography. [photo via]

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

Blogger merlallen said...

Retronaut is great, isn't it?

1:55:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

It's a new favorite. Someday I'm going to waste an afternoon going through their archives.

4:24:00 PM  
Blogger merlallen said...

I once spent a couple of hours going through the archives. I had no idea I had spent so much time there. I thought it was maybe a half hour.

11:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home