Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Atrios says crazy things in the MSM

Actually, Atrios is joking, he doesn't think they're crazy and neither do I. Indeed, I'm often surprised when he says something I've been thinking for years. Because, he's a lot smarter about this stuff than I am. Nonetheless, I feel rather certain the "very serious people" will say Atrios is crazy when they read his USA Today column. Appearing weekly.

This gives me more hope than anything that's happened in the last four years. It broadens his reach far beyond the enormous choir he preaches to now, to a vast realm of lower info voters who really need to listen to what he has to say. It could change some minds. This is a good thing.

[More posts daily at the Detroit News.]

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home