Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Obamas on The View

The Obamas made an appearance on The View yesterday. They were their usual charming, authentic selves. And I just love Michelle's fashion style:

Whoopi on the other hand... Love her dearly, but Ye Gods, what is up with those shoes? Do not work with that outfit. [Photo via]

Meanwhile, I crashed out early last night, but have down time today, so hoping to catch up on some saved links while I have a few moments to spare.

[More posts daily at the Detroit News.]

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger merlallen said...

Oh noes, the FLOTUS is showing her titties!!! I need to work on my wingnut outrage a bit, but that's close.

4:24:00 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Pro-tip: Usually the outrage is about her bare arms... ;)

12:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home