Thursday, September 06, 2012

Off beat at the DNC

I would mockTom Brokaw for this:
All is well Early AM I mistakenly took a half dose of Ambien and made less sense than usual. Made a better comeback than Giants...
But I just took the wrong pill myself the other night. These things happen when you get old and the doctors get you hooked on their prescription meds. Just glad I don't live in DC where, as I think Colin Powell once told us years ago, everybody takes Ambien. I don't. That's one dangerous drug.

Meanwhile, former Treasury Secretary Robert Rubin has his own little mishap:
“There was a party at the top of a hotel yesterday,” said Brokaw. “A very sleek, modern hotel, and the glass is not exactly clear in terms of where you step next. So Bob Rubin, former Secretary of the Treasury, stepped confidently into the party room and deeply into the pool.”
As I said on the twitter last night, that surround is pretty narrow. This could have happened to anyone.

[@loisromano photo via BuzzFeed]

[More posts daily at the Detroit News.]

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home