Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Tweeting the DNC - Updating

I'm pretty much caught up in the speeches. May update longer thoughts here, or not. You can read the ticker on the sidebar, or you can check my twitter page.

[graphic via Andrew]

Jake Tapper: ā€¸Arena is on lockdown and crowds getting testy.

Everybody wants to see Elizabeth and Big Dawg. Willing to bet there's a lot of people without credentials who managed to figure out a way to get in on their media connections.

[More posts daily at the Detroit News.]

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Beyond-The-Spectrum said...

Can't say that I'm either Republican or Democrat. But I have to say that Bill gave it to the Republicans with both barrels last night!

11:59:00 AM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

The Big Dawg still got a big bark and a sharp bite. I'm not even a fan of his presidency, but he's been really good at post-presidency.

1:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home